|1. 3D files are available in ParaSolid, STP and IGS upon request.
2. The thermal resistance Rth is determined with a calibrated heat source of 30mm x 30mm central placed on the
heat sink, Tamb 40° temperature and an open environment.
3. Reference data at heat sink to ambient temperature rise Ths-amb 50°C.
4. The thermal resistance of a LED cooler is not a fix value and will be varied with the applied dissipated power.
5. Dissipated power Pd. Reference data at heat sink to ambient temperature rise Ths-amb 50°C.
6. The maximal dissipated power needs to be verified in function of required case temperature Tc or junction
temperature Tj and related to the estimated ambient temperature where the light fixture will be placed.
Please be aware the dissipated power Pd is not the same as the electrical power Pe of a LED module.