* All specifications apply to the fixture assembly as a whole.
Due to the slight variations in the testing environment such as differences in ambient temperature or test equipment calibration, specifications are statistical reference values and may not match the actual technical parameters of an individual product.
Outline / Dimension
Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagram
GL-MR1605WH-V2-30D / CCT : 3000K
GL-MR1605WH-V2-30D / CCT : 5000K
GL-MR1605WH-V2-50D / CCT : 3000K
GL-MR1605WH-V2-50D / CCT : 5000K
The advantages of the DC-to-DC LED driver in the traditional approach
1. Having high compatibility with more than 90% of AC electronic transformers available in the market.
2. Allowing an input voltage 12VAC/DC from an AC electronic transformer, an AC source or a DC source.
3. Keeping the output current nearly constant .
4. Using Japanese capacitors to prolong lifespan .
5. Having over temperature protection to avoid high-temperature operation.
The advantages of bundling MR16 LED luminaries with the GlacialPower AC-to-DC LED driver
1. The AC-to-DC LED driver can accommodate a universal AC input voltage range 90~264Vac.
2. High efficiency and high reliability benefit from the one-stage power conversion.
3. No compatibility issue is caused and the LED lifetime prolonged by eliminating the need for the AC
electronic transformer and the DC-to-DC LED driver in the lighting system.
4. Accredited with the IP67 ingression protection against dust and water, the HS05N series can put up
with harsh environments.
5. The AC-to-DC LED driver also complies with the IEC 61347 safety standard.
Built-in DC-DC driver, input 12V AC/DC
Note: The MR1605WH-V2A is packaged with a built-in internal driver.